Our school uniform is provided by Uniformity Clothing Ltd, a local supplier in Handbridge. They supply our daywear and sportswear uniform and also school skirts, shorts and trousers etc. All students are expected to wear the correct uniform to school. Should they arrive with incorrect uniform, they will be sent home to change.
All our school uniform can be purchased directly from the shop or online. Uniform is stocked in the shop all year round, embroidered and ready for you to take away as and when you call.
This year Uniformity has introduced a new £5 school uniform saving voucher to help parent/carers spread the cost of buying uniform throughout the year.
Placing Your Order:
You can purchase our school uniform either from the Uniformity shop or online. Their shop is based at 22–26 Handbridge, Chester, CH4 7JE (opposite the Co-op garage).
- 8.30am - 4.45pm on Monday to Thursday
- 8.30am - 4.15pm on Friday
- 9:00am - 3:45pm Saturday (between 29th July - 2nd September 2023 only)
Should you find that you are unable to make any of these opening times, you can order online.
Online: An on-line ordering service via Uniformity's website is available and on-line payment will be taken when the order is placed. For online ordering click here
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of their sales team will contact you to place your order and arrange payment.
Telephone: Call their team on 01244 566486 to discuss your requirements.
By Person: To help parents with their September 'Back To School' uniform, call into their shop or place orders using Uniformity's 'click and collect' service through their online shop, https://www.uniformityschools.com/collections/queens-park-high-school
Guide to using Uniformity's website:
- Visit www.uniformityschools.com
- Select the Online Shop located just underneath Uniformity's logo.
- Choose Queen's Park High School from the list of schools shown or click on our QPHS logo.
- The system will bring up the available garments to buy, choose the relevant items you wish to purchase, then select the size required and quantity, then add to Cart.
- To view your cart, select the shopping cart icon located on the top RHS in the banner header Please ensure your child’s full name is given.
- Click on checkout and complete all the required details. Once completed click continue to shipping.
- Choose a shipping option, either collect from school (term time only), collect from shop or deliver to home address.
- When your order is complete, click on the bar continue to payment.
- You will need to complete all the required details.
- Once you have pressed pay now a confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided.
Methods of Payment
Payment can be made by debit or credit cards (they do not accept American Express) or by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to Uniformity Clothing Ltd. A surcharge of £1.50 needs to be added to cheques under £100.
If any parents/carers need to pay by cash you will need to call the shop on Tel: 01244 566486 to place your order. You will then receive a call to say when it is ready to collect and can then pay on collection.
Click & Collect – When collecting from the shop, please allow 5 working days. You will receive an email to let you know your order is ready to collect. During August this will increase to approx. 10 working days, stock dependent. Please remember to take your four digit order number/Invoice number when collecting your order.
Delivery to home address (a small charge will be applied) – please allow at least 5 working days. During August this will increase to approx. 10 working days, stock dependent.
Delivery to school – Orders are delivered to school every Wednesday (term time only) – please make sure you place your order by noon the previous Friday for the following week's delivery.
All goods can be refunded or exchanged provided they have not been worn, washed or the tags removed. Uniformity will issue a full refund or exchange the garment once they have received the garments back and they have been inspected. Please see all terms and conditions on the returns form which can be found on their website - click here