Skip to content ↓
  • Inspiring Individuals
  • Empowering Minds
  • Defining Futures


The Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is a charity that exists to support the school through fundraising and by helping out in whatever practical way we can; whether it be organising fundraising events throughout the year, manning the school car park at weekends or serving refreshments during school shows.

how can i be involved? 

As parents/carers/friends of the school, we are all members and are all welcome to the committee meetings. Please feel free to come along to our events and support us in our different fundraising activities. 
For more information, please contact our PTA Chairs, Kate Smith and Tracey Casey using the enquiry form at the bottom of this page.

We run fundraising events throughout the year 

The highlights have included the popular Murder Mystery evenings, virtual PTA Pet Parade, sponsored 'walk around the world' and annual quiz night for new Year 7 parents.

Car parking at Queen's park high school 

Please note the running of our school car park over weekends and school holidays is currently under review. We hope to re-open our car parking facilities to the public in due course. Please revisit this page for further updates. 

The Winners' Club cash Prize draw  

Welcome to our Winners Club!

We are excited to relaunch the 200 Club as the 'Winners Club' from January 2024.
Joining our club is a great and simple way for you to support QPHS PTA whilst having the chance of winning a cash prize! Here’s how it works:

  • Buy your ticket through Parentmail and you will be entered into our monthly cash prize draw.
  • Tickets are £5 each and you will be entered into 5 draws from March to June 2024.
    You can buy tickets during each month, and the ticket price will be recalculated according to how many draws remain.
  • You can buy more than one ticket.
  • All participants must be over 16 years old.
    Due to system limitations with ParentMail, your ticket will state "purchased for <pupil name>" however the ticket belongs to the person over 16 who paid for the ticket, and any winnings will be paid to them.
  • Tickets can be bought until the 25th day of each month*
     * except in the week before a school holiday when the date will be brought forward to the 23rd of the month.
  • The draw will take place between the 26th and the last day of each month, using a virtual number generator app.
    To celebrate the launch of the Winners' Club we will have 2 draws at the end of March (that's an extra chance of being a winner!)
  • If you win, a cheque will be posted to your home address.
    If the winner has consented, their forename will be shared on ther QPHS social media pages and school website to celebrate the good news!
  • The prize money will be 33% (one third) of the ticket sales taken for that month. The remaining 67% (two thirds) goes directly to the school to help fund equipment, resources and enrichment opportunities for students.

Join our Winners Club today and you could be our next winner!

If you have any questions, please contact Tracey Casey (PTA Chair) and Kate Smith (Vice PTA Chair) through the PTA Enquiries Form at the bottom of this page.

What have we raised money for in the past? 

In 2023, the PTA gave a grant to the school of £10,557.00

This included:

  • £4,000.00 to QPHS Rowing Club
  • £2,262.00 supporting PE Extra-curricular activities and sporting events
  • £1,500.00 towards the school production
  • £1000.00 to support school rewards trips
  • £500.00 towards equipment for Rock band Xtra
  • £400.00 to STEM Club
  • £300.00 towards artists' workshops for Year 8 and Year 12 art & design students
  • £250.00 to help fund new tables in the library 
  • £195.00 towards UK Maths Trust to fund the maths challenge entrance fee for 150 students
  • £150.00 to Gardening Club

Remember it is the 'extra' things that the PTA provides that can enrich our children’s time at Queen’s Park High School.

Get in Touch

Please click on the link below and complete the enquiry form if you would like to know more about our PTA, or if you can offer your support in anyway.