We would like to highlight a new initiative from the Cheshire and Warrington Pledge, hosted by the Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) which is launching a series of interactive online live broadcasts aimed at students aged 11-18 years to help young people to access career support and guidance whilst in the lockdown period.
The sessions bring a host of Cheshire and Warrington based employers, universities, colleges and training providers who will talk about careers, employability skills and training pathways and young people have the chance to ask questions in real time through the live chat functionality to interact with the speakers safely.
Launching on Monday 20th April, which explains more about the benefits of the initiative, the series will run every Tuesday and Thursday at 11am for 30 minutes to one hour for the duration of the summer term.
If you were unable to watch these broadcast sessions live, they will remain on the site for 12 months.
For more information and to listen to the live broadcasts visit:
We would like to encourage students to access The Pledge Partnership Resources where they can gain lots of useful information linked to CEIAG including:
- Apprenticeships - How to prepare for applying and succeeding at interview
- Careers - Explore careers in some of fastest growing industries in the UK
- Challenges - Take part in the challenges and develop our entrepreneurial skills
- National Career information - Explore National organisational offering careers information
- Personal Development - Develop your CV and prepare for interview and assessment
- University Resources - Find out about University life and the courses you can study
- Virtual Activities
To keep up to date with all activity follow @ThePledgeCW #PavingTheWay